Here is just a few pics, the wooden 1x2 system was an existing tile roof that was leaking we pulled up the tile re laid the waterproofing barrier and then re laid the tile. The two valleys was a leak where both valleys drained into a dead valley and leaked because water backed up back into the shingles. We replaced the valley metal and continued it beyond the rake edge of the meeting roofs. The two lead vents were installed on a tile roof, where the bathrooms and kitchen fans were venting into the attic causing moisture problems. We re routed the ventilation pipes and installed flapper vents to exhaust. The bottom pictures are a friends house in Boise i did last week a kind of work vacation.